Monday, May 5, 2014

A Case of the Mondays...

Monday has to be the hardest day of the week.  Five whole days of stress before relaxation again?!  I think having this mentality means that something is off in life.  A change needs to be made.  Until then, I'll daydream about somewhere I'd really rather be...

Maybe laying in a beautiful hotel overlooking the ocean, while enjoying a morning coffee?  Embracing the views of the majestical blue waters, making my way to the edge of the dock, watching as I step carefully, one perfectly pedicured foot in front of the other.  I look down into the water and see little fish of all different colors swimming around freely.  I took a deep breath in and feel the sunshine hitting my skin.


Or, would I explore a brand new city, one that wouldn't have a single soul that knew my name.  I'd walk, no - run, through the streets and take in every image, every detail that rushed through my pupils.  Every street twist and turn would be an opportunity for a new adventure.  I'd only stop to sample the decadent foods of this new place.  I probably wouldn't be back, so I'd have to make sure I made the memory last a lifetime. 



They say an office is a dreamer's graveyard. 



No comments:

Post a Comment